VISTA MINI FAQs:
- WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH MY VISTA MINI?
The standard Vista mini kit includes a vista mini, a carb cap, a glass mouthpiece, one funnel and USB charging cable, accessories kit.
- WHERE CAN I FIND MY SERIAL NUMBER?
The serial number is on the sticker which under the package box, scratch off to check the unique serial number.
- HOW LONG IS THE WARRANTY FOR MY VISTA MINI AND WHAT DOES IT COVER?
The Vista Mini comes with a 1 Year Warranty and covers main body with electronic components except for heating coil, consumer damage, cosmetic damage, accessories or normal degradation of batteries.
- HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY VISTA MINI TO FULLY HEAT UP?
The Vista Mini has an average heat-up time of 5-10seconds, depending on your set temperature.
- WHAT ARE THE MIN/MAX TEMPERATURES OF THE VISTA MINI?
The red light temperature to 752° F or 400° C.
- WHAT KIND OF BATTERY DOES THE Vista Mini USE?
The Vista Mini uses a built-in 2000mAh 26350 battery.
- HOW LONG WILL THE VISTA MINI’S BATTERY LAST?
The Vista Mini’s battery averages at least 30 minutes of battery life, depending on temperature and vaping method.
- CAN THE VISTA MINI BE USED WHILE CHARGING?
No, we don’t suggest to using the electronic products while charging.
- WHAT IS THE BEST TEMPERATURE FOR CONCENTRATE MATERIAL?
Vaporizing concentrate material really depends on the substance and user habit.
The Vista mini has 3 different temperature settings.
Low(White light)-Medium(Green light)-High(Red light)
General advice would be to lower the temperature for lighter sensations and increase the temperature for heavier sensations.
- WHAT ARE THE WHITE RUBBER RING USE FOR?
The white rubber ring is used for the glass carb-cap and glass mouthpiece connection in order protect the carb-cap.
- WHAT ARE THE WHITE BUCKLE USE FOR?
The white buckle used to fix the glass mouthpiece on the glass bubbler.
- I AM NOT SEEING A LOT OF VAPOR FROM MY VISTA MINI. HOW CAN I PRODUCE DENSE CLOUDS?
There are a few ways to ensure proper vapor production:
Temperature setting: The higher temperature setting, the bigger cloud you get.
Concentrate quality: If the concentrate is too dry, it will not produce much vapor.
Inhale: Slow long puff will get bigger cloud.
- WHY DOES MY VISTA MINI BECOME HOT?
The device getting hot is normal, as it is basically a mini oven. The device must be in constant use while it is on, otherwise, it will become very hot.
If you have to pause while in use or when setting the device down, we recommend powering the device off completely so it ceases to produce vapor.
- CAN I VAPORIZE HERB MATERIAL IN MY VISTA MINI?
No, the Vista Mini is exclusively for concentrate.
- WHERE IS THE VISTA MINI MANUFACTURED?
The Vista Mini is designed in our offices in Los Angeles, California, United States and manufactured in our factory in China.
- WHAT TYPE OF OVEN DOES THE VISTA MINI USE?
The Vista Mini uses a conduction oven to heat up and vaporize your concentrate.
- WHAT IS THE OVEN BOWL MADE OUT OF?
The oven bowl is made of ceramic.
- HOW MUCH MATERIAL DOES THE VISTA MINI OVEN HOLD?
The capacity of the Vista Mini oven bowl is about 1ML.
- IS THE OVEN BOWL REMOVABLE?
No, the oven bowl is not removable. But the whole heating atomizer is changeable.
- WHAT IS THE MOUTHPIECE MADE OUT OF?
The mouthpiece is made of glass.
- WHAT MATERIAL IS THE AIRPATH TUBE MADE OUT OF?
The airpath tube is made of 316 stainless steel.
- IS THE VISTA MINI GLASS BUBBLER REMOVABLE?
Yes, the Vista Mini’s glass bubbler is removable and also the glass mouthpiece.
- WHAT WRONG WITH THE DEVICE WHEN POWER LIGHT FLASHES IN RED?
There are a few reasons caused the power light flashes in red.
Battery low: the power light will flashes 10 time in red.
Heating atomizer not working: the power light will flashes 5 times.
- WHY MY VISTA MINI DIDN’T GET HEAT?
There are a few reasons:
The heating atomizer might short circuit. Then please change a new heating atomizer.
The heating atomizer might not connect the battery. Screw off the heating atomizer then screw the heating atomizer again to try.
Battery fault. Please contact XVAPE AFS team for support.
- HOW TO OPERATE THE VISTA MINI?
Turn on/off: Click the power button 3 times consecutively.
Temperature change: Click the power button 2 times consecutively.
Click the power button once to heating the device.
- CAN I RETURN THE VISTA MINI FOR A REFUND? HOW?
Refunds are only available for new and unused devices purchased within 14 days on www.xvapeusa.com. if the tamper proof seal is broken a refund cannot be honored. Devices purchased through an authorized XVAPE retailer cannot be refunded by TopGreen group, in such case, any refunds must be obtained from the authorized retailer from whom you purchased the device and will be subject to the retailer’s policy on refunds.